How to Apply
Purpose and conditions
- The scholarship purpose is to financially subsidize studies (e.g. tuition fees, writing of MSc and PhD thesis,...).
- It can be attributed to all Cameroonian students in general and those in the biological sciences in particular studying in Cameroon. Master 2 and doctoral students are not concerned with this scholarship. However, they may apply when necessary for scholarships to prepare and present their end of course theses.
Complete applications are sent by email to the local secretariat (see contact information below) by August 22nd with the following documents:
- 1 photo (4X4),
- 1 CV (2 pages max),
- A cover letter (1 page max),
- A copy of academic transcripts or attestation of the last academic year certified by the university authorities. Exceptionally, we may consider a written and signed copy of marks obtained while waiting for the official copy,
- A completed application form (available on the foundation website or upon request by sending an email).
- For those who benefited from this scholarship last year you will have to justify how the award funds were used.
- A list of selected beneficiaries with amounts allocated will be made public by the 15th of September of the academic year
Jeanne d’Arc NIMPA, Yaoundé
Mobile phone: 699 488 670
Hilaire B. TCHUENMEGNE, Yaoundé
Mobile phone: 677 336 729
Dr. Bernard NKENGFAC, Ottawa, Canada