Purpose and conditions
- The scholarship purpose is to financially subsidize studies (e.g. tuition fees, writing of MSc and PhD thesis,...).
- It can be attributed to all Cameroonian students in general and those in the biological sciences in particular studying in Cameroon. Master 2 and doctoral students are not concerned with this scholarship. However, they may apply when necessary for scholarships to prepare and present their end of course theses.
- Complete applications are sent by email to the local secretariat (see contact information below) by August 22nd with the following documents:
- 1 photo (4X4),
- 1 CV (2 pages max),
- A cover letter (1 page max),
- A copy of academic transcripts or attestation of the last academic year certified by the university authorities. Exceptionally, we may consider a written and signed copy of marks obtained while waiting for the official copy,
- A completed application form (available on the foundation website or upon request by sending an email).
- For those who benefited from this scholarship last year you will have to justify how the award funds were used.
- A list of selected beneficiaries with amounts allocated will be made public by the 15th of September of the academic year
Jeanne d’Arc NIMPA, Yaoundé
Mobile phone: 699 488 670
Hilaire B. TCHUENMEGNE, Yaoundé
Mobile phone: 677 336 729
Dr. Bernard NKENGFAC, Ottawa, Canada